Growing salons eventually arrive at a point where they require professional financial advice and support yet can’t bear the cost of a full-time CFO or controller. The expense of employing a full-time CFO can run from $120,000 to over $200,000 every year, in addition to rewards and advantages. My Virtual CFO services provide you with an experienced Certified Public Accountant (CPA) at a small fraction of that cost. I will work with you and guide your business to success. Here are some of the services I provide:
- Financial Statements – Includes, balance sheets, cash flow statements, income statements and industry financial comparisons.
- Business tax return
- Individual tax return for all salon owners and managers
- Tax planning – This will be implemented throughout the year to avoid any surprises at year end
- Unlimited email support
- Unlimited Phone support
- Virtual meetings 1 or two times a week or as needed
- Accounts payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Cash flow management – To go over your salons short-term cash flow
- 12 month forecasting – I create an ongoing 12 month forecast to see how your salon will be impacted in the future
There will be an on-boarding period at which time I will get to know and understand your existing processes. I will be looking at your prior books and doing a simple audit of your financial statements and chart of accounts to make sure the information within both areas are reasonably stated and appropriate for a hair salon.